Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi meltony ... we have not had any recent discussion or reviews for the Castle Harbour Apartments, but I notice that some of our previous reviews do mention the hilly location of this complex too:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/canary-islands/tenerife/los-cristianos/castle-harbour-apartments/

David :wave
so very sorry to tell you this but castle harbour are not really suitable if you have mobility/breathing problems as they are at the top of an extremely steep hill ,we stayed in Dynistia next block down the hill and found it quite challenging :whoops feel terrible about breaking bad news and sincerely hope your holiday turns out really well once again sorry
Happy new year to all!
I can only suggest re castle harbour - if you're going out, walk down and then taxi back!!Theyre only about 2 euros. Apartments look lovely though ....plenty of bars on the way ...enjoy.!
thanks littlefred has long as theres pubs on the way we may not notice the hill but doesnt matter as long has its sunny. just hope the apartments are clean and have a lovely pool to lie by
just come back from castle harbour had a fab time apartments were clean and tidy the pool was warm was heated. was lovely and peaceful .
Thanks for the review meltony, glad to hear that you didn't find the hill a problem.

David :wave
dont really call that a hill icall a hill that was at laguna park 2 couldnt even get half way up that one. castle harbour is a slope more than a hill
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.