Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Advice please
6 Posts
November weather is very pleasant. 20'sC during the day, shorts and T-shirts, going to the beach, swimming. Cool in the evening, a jacket or light sweater will be comfortable. Costa Adeje, often described as the posh end of Las Americas, is very nice and I recommend it. Safe, secure, quiet and peaceful with nightlife if you look for it. Although do ensure that you get accommodation on the beach side of the motorway, even there some parts are hilly but above the motorway is a real mountain climb, avoid. Check location carefully on Google maps...
http://maps.google.co.uk/
...enter... playa fanabe, costa adeje, tenerife ...on the input field at the top.
Best to check out hotels around the Playa Fanabe or El Duque areas. However, don't expect a real bargain, cheapie in that area, it's the best area in Tenerife.
Would recommend Aguamarina Apartments in Golf del Sur in the south of the island. plenty of restaurants etc on your doorstep but nice apartments, lovely pool and very friendly smaller location. We have had very cheap deals using Ryanair flights and booking the apartments through either travelrepublic or lowcostholidays. Good Luck!
Agree, the Costa Adeje area is lovely and I go there whenever I can. However, it is a bit hilly leading up from the beach. The area around Parque Santiago is very nice :) and flat :)
Thank you for replies, that's given me some ideas to work with... shall enjoy looking at places now...
Have a look at the Zentral Center Hotel, big rooms with kitchen area, no balcony no children.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.