Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Me :( Due to a construction company going bust and owing hubby £27,000 I can't see us going abroad for quite some time :(
Dont worry There are some gorgeous places in the UK and if we could depend on good weather we would never go abroad. :tup
That's so true, we live in a stunning country and there is loads I want to see....and I can take the dogs.

But oh dear, the weather. :(

Somehow the sea is never so inviting, and you rarely get that feeling of being so hot all you want to do is flop into icy May seas. :sun2
We do have some wonderful scenery and places to visit in the UK but the problem is it is so expensive to holiday here. It's often cheaper to go to Spain - at least you are guaranteed the weather there!!
Well tosca100, if it's any consolation to you, we are thinking of having our annual holiday in the UK this year due to not being able to decide between us where we want to go. Have done the Caribbean, Egypt, Cyprus, Spain. Don't fancy Goa, Kenya etc, although would love to go to the Maldives, but is out of our price range.

As my late father used to say "you earn your money in Britain ..... spend it in Britain" so might take his advise on board LOL!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.