Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
We are considering booking this hotel for 2 weeks in the summer. The only thing putting us off, is that I seem to remember hearing that the kids weren't allowed inflatables in the pool. I know rules change from time to time and would be grateful to hear from anyone that has stayed in this hotel recently, that would know the rules. We have stayed in Iberostar Bouganville and Torviscas Playa and inflatables were allowed at both of these hotels. Thank you
hi it is spanish law you can not have inflatables in poools the hotel you are on about is in a good location
thanks for the reply, am still a bit confused though because we were only in Tenerife in August and kids played with inflatables then. Unless it is a new law just brought in.
Hi, I understand long trousers for dinner for men but I read somewhere long sleeves too. Does anyone know if this is correct or are men allowed to go to dinner in t-shirts with short sleeves? Thanks
Welcome to the forums Zoerc :wave:

On their website it states the following for the Danae Restaurant:- Gentlemen are kindly asked to not wear shorts or sleeveless shirts to dinner.

This doesn't really answer your question so you could try contacting them here for a more specific answer:-

http://www.iberostar.com/en/contact-us
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.