Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Good Massage
4 Posts
I had some massages for a really bad back at Mr Oms last year and they really did work.
just down candolim beach rd on the left at the first bend and up some stairs, a little diffcult to spot.
not the prettiest massage parlour but he knows his stuff.
I don't know if the others do this, but he boiled up some leaves and things and made a poultice from it that really helped.
cost wise, I think was around 900 rps per session (I had 3 sessions).
Massage - try Wellness Centre in Calangute.

From Candolim - go the the Church in the middle of the road opposite St.Alex Tearooms. Go round the church and take the right hand fork as though you were going to go on the Mapusa Road.
The Wellness Centre is a couple of hundred yards down the road on your left hand side.
It is an old Goan house and you will see the sign on the fence.
Can thoroughly recommend Melville, I have been going to him for more than 10 years and he is fully qualified in many things including massage, reiki, accupuncture etc and has worked in Top Hotels in Mumbai etc.

Dragon 007 knows him quite well if you need any re-assurance. :tup

If you want his email address just message me.
I use Dr Oms too . I also treat my self to the very posh massage place in Calangute that smells like heaven when you walk in
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.