Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Beach Massage
13 Posts
In the Same area as The Osborne Hotel and opposite the Muirheads supermarket is a resturant called "Rice Bowl Of China" Take the path up the side of the resturant to theOwners house behind. His wife runs a beauty therapy business from there, she is fully trained, and before setting up on her own was employed in the Taj Hotel salon. My wife and her friends swear by her and all her treatments including massages are half the price of the beach girls. My wifes got her card and number and I'll p.m. you later today with it. Oh by the way she only does females. Alan
Hi Gramps can you pm me those details too plse :)
chilly
Gramps,
Please would u also PM us with the details
2 weeks today :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanx
Helen and Clive
Cheers Gramps - sounds good. I was wanting it for the wife anyway- the brains active but the body is failing????
Gramps could you please send me any info...many thanks KJF
There is a place behind the Aldeia Santa Rita (near Kingfisher Villa) on the path leading to the beach. Don't know what it's like but the staff look ok
to save pming you all the best place I and my friends have found is Sunita at Cut Of Styles her mobile no is 9822586994. My husband has already explained where the salon is located. If you want to try her give her a ring for an appointment and say Helen recommended you. She does everything from haircuts, manicures, pedicures,threading, massage, facials,you name it she does it. In fact I have a friend who lives here for five months and she spends nearly a whole day once a week getting pampered. Sunitas prices are ridiculously cheap. I'm in to see her to-morrow for a pedicure which she charges 100rps, and spends an hour doing it.The girls on the beach are NOT trained and could be doing more harm than good, and this year all seem to have got to-gether and decided to charge up to 400rps for an hours massage, I can't remember Sunitas charge but it is less than half that. She only does ladies. Hope this helps Helen & Alan
Thanks for that information, Mrs Gramps! We don't stay far from there and shall definately be popping in for some treatments. I'm always in desparate need of a pedicure after a few weeks in Calangute.
Hiya gramps- is this far from as I'll be staying at Phoenix Park with daughter and 2 granddaughters so this will be ideal for us. Thanks - Mary
Just a few minunites in a taxi (or 4rps in the bus) as its on the main road as you enter Calagute The taxi fare should be 50rps they will demand 100rps but dont give them more than 70 as they get greedier every year Alan
:) I had a good massage by the bloke near to Silver Sands and Peacock pub, just a little room but he was very good - 2 weeks ago - i gave him 700 rupees - much better than on the beach. He said he's hoping to set up by the Ceu Mar (silver sands) shack.
As far as the professional stuff goes - there's the Ayurvedic place, opposite Maggies on Holiday Street (down from daytrippers) and doesn't the Kerkar Retreat do Massages ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.