General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
My bi yearly ground rent is due march, comes
To just above two months council tax... So no windfall for me, last year I just paid it and it made this years a little smaller.
Mine will go towards my holiday. It doesn't make much difference paying it over 10 months rather than twelve and that couple of months 'council tax free' seems like a real bonus.
I forgot about Feb and March been council tax free...
Mine will probably just get swallowed up on other bills as it does every year :sulk
so will mine. I would like to think I will put it towards Cuba but I doubt I will even notice the difference. It will just get swallowed up by everything else. I have a number of cats that need neutering..so vets bills is my bet as to where it will really go.
It means my account will not be overdrawn by quite so much :rofl
The gas bill! The combination of the awful weather this winter and spending more time at home during the day as a result of now only working part-time is beginning show up in the bills. Good job I already have the spending money set aside for Cuba in March!

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.