General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Jason was furious. :rofl However based on the Bolero, Beth did it justice and performed it with finesse and grace as the music suggests. Matt was technically brilliant but did not have the artistic interpretation required for that performance.
Veteran sports and Dancing on Ice commentator Tony Gubba has died today at the age of 69 - RIP Tony
That was sudden, he was commentating just a couple of weeks ago but was temporarily replaced when he fell ill. Very sad.
I say get rid of all of these type of shows and bring back a good Saturday night film, or I may have to turn to drink.
I disagree. I love this type of show. I have sky movies and can watch a film any time, but Saturday/Sunday night family entertainment is in danger of becoming a thing of the past, so long may it continue.
On a related note, I just watched Peers Morgans interview with Torville and Dean, and that was an interesting view of their life stories. A charming and sometimes moving insight into how skating affected their lives. Well worth seeing.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.