Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I usually use Aggies shack. Turn left and its about a minutes walk
cheers hullsmoggy :wave: .its first time weve been in that area and when getting onto the beach didnt want to be walking to far as we have grandkids along with us,lol.where do you recommend to eat in that area,cheers m8
thought i might have had a few more suggestions :) ,maybe everyone is still in goa :D
We liked Pedro's Place. Turn right and its under 2 minutes walk.
As for eating around Holiday Street, Nirvana is a great place, You walk past it to get to the beach. Also Down the Street is good. That is on the walk up to the main road.
Fiona is right. Nirvana is not only good for food but is an excellent bar for just having a few drinks and a chat
For me Nirvana was great for anything off the Tandoori but I was not a fan of much else. However it is a great meeting place where lots of long termers gather by the bar at sunset. Anil always makes everyone welcome and has a great memory for faces.

I would also give Aggies shack a thumbs up.
Flying Dolphin shack was always very good, very comfortable beds and great food
agree with the Flying Dolphin's food. We didn't go there this year during the day but did go for a few drinks at night and even though it was end of season it was really lively,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.