Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi, first off all let me begin by saying you have no worries, S'illot is a quiet resort with beautiful beaches and friendly people. We have been going to S'illot for 15 years (we have just bought an apartment). Bar Lago .... fantastic food and Miguel the owner is brilliant. The Beach Bar for snacks/meals again another Miguel. Onkel Willy's in the other direction by the Spar and on up a set of steps, great food and service from Sam. You also have just over the bridge again BIBABO reasonably priced food (service can be slow if they are busy, but should be ok in October) Margirita the waitress if very helpful. On by Onkel Willy's and round the Bay is a new Italian restaurant really good prices and great food. You really can't go wrong (I could go on and on with other restaurants) all are similar price (Bar Lago and Onkel Willy's a litttle more expensive). If you want you can go into Sa Coma (a short walk) for more lively entertainment, The Kings Head and the Brittania. Playa Moreia apartments (you can't miss them) are great for entertainment in the evening (again, not sure about October) There a are lots of restaurants just over the bridge, lovely sea views while you eat and all are on a par with BIBABO. Boat trips are available to other parts of the Island (book them direct from the kiosk, over the bridge and walk to the end of the promenade before the turning to Sa Coma. I hope this has been helpful and wish you a very happy holiday. xx Also The Little Welsh Bar (over the bridge) always has live sports on and Carole and Martin are fantastic.
thanks for the info really appreciate it.

anita
Hi guys
We are going to s'illot in June, what are roughly the prices for a meal, vodka n coke, pint of lager?

cheers
well it depends on which bars you go in and eating places.all down to how much you want to spend.
Not much info on Sillot re this thread , we go on Tues looks like will have to sort out where we like best ( Food and drinks etc ) sure we will manage to do that, Anyone else out there 28th May - 9th June ?
you cannot wait can you for answers.my pc does not send emails to tell me when someone as been on.
depends what you eat=8-30 euro;s a meal.6.euro vodka.3.4 euro a pint.local beer.
  • Edited by djwoody 2013-05-26 14:01:43
Hopefully those who are visiting the resort soon will do a report here on their return :tup
Not been to Majorca for years now but when we visited S'illot our kids re-named it smellot due to a horrible pong that seemed to permeate the place.
I have stayed in Sillot and visited many times and never experienced a smell. The only thing that I could think could wiff would be the water under the bridge running to the sea. CBG
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.