Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Scoop, if you are on Facebook they have a page there where you could ask them. Or the telephone number is 0034 928826640

HTH :cheers
Thank you both

I'll try both avenues .
Just to update. I didn't bother berforehand to get in touch, but waited till we arrived to make a decision. At 23 Euros (each) a day for AI my companion and myself didn't consider it would pay us based on that we don't really eat that much during the day (and it would take a lot of drinking to match that). There were however a lot of AI guests staying there.

Very good Hotel - Review to follow in the other section
Many thanks for the update Scoop :tup

I don't think I would have bothered either tbh. Glad you enjoyed your stay & thanks for your forth coming review :tup
Hi Scoop,what board basis were you on with your holiday? I know 23 euro,s sounds like a lot of money but we went to Porto Pollensa in Majorca last year for a 7 day break on self catering,but we did not plan on doing any cooking,breakfast at the hotel was only 7.50 euros each and worth it, but cold drinks ie coke etc were about 3 euros and a beer 3.75 euros . 23 euros a day would have been a bargain! :rofl
Hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Alan :cheers
Hi Alan,

We went on a Half Board basis. We hummed and aa'd about AI and left it until we got there to make a decision (as I stated we couldn't do it "retrospectively" through our original booking) However we tend not to eat or drink too much during the day anyway so decided against

As a matter of interest, typically a small beer and glass of wine in the Hotel was about four and a half euros (in a nearby bar, a large beer and wine was exactly four euros) A bottle of the house white wine was just under ten euros.

Anyone going SC in Costa Teguise is well catered for- Plenty of eateries (didn't notice too many prices, but saw some English breakfasts as low as 1.95 Euros)
Hi scoop, hope you enjoyed your holiday,we went to costa teguise earlier in the year,we have never been to Lanzarote before and do not know if we would ever go again,the bloody wind spoilt our holiday ( well maby that is not quite true but it did take the edge of a good holiday ) we stayed at the Bluebay resort.

Regards
Alan :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.