Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
If using the M8 to the airport in the morning Jimmy, check road reports well in advance if you can as there was lots of disruption in Glasgow this evening. Hope you have a great time.

David :wave
OK, thanks David. Had a funny feeling there would be some black ice that early. Going by taxi, should be fine :yikes
Hi all
My sister and I are going to PDI next month, neither have us been there before.

Dawnie-Rob
Happy New Year all. :cheers
3 weeks tomorrow were off to Sharm. St George 3 Corners.

3rd time in Egypt. 1st time to Sharm :que
3 weeks today....flying from Cardiff staying for 1 week at Hotel Ifa Buenaventura in Playa Del Ingles woo ho can't wait

What's the weather like in the evening....do I need to take a light jacket or will a cardi suffice
off to playa del ingles 5/3 for 1 week R&R 1st time to gran canaria for us hope we like it have been to Turkey for past 4 years
Hi
Not so long, a week on Sunday, off to Playa del Ingles

Dawnie-Rob
Hi all,
Tomorrow 6.25am from Birmingham, off I go!! 1st time to Gran Canaria

Dawnie-Rob
Have a lovely holiday Dawnie-Rob I am going to Gran Canaria next month as part of a weeks cruise :cheers
Im going with some mates to watch the euros and enjoy the sun sea and sand! Teavel from garwick on 13th june!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.