Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Your first point of contact has to be Goldfish Travel Services - They are the agents and it all goes from there. Air Malta are not to blame. They have been charged with getting you from A to B - They will provide whatever they are advised. If they are told no food then they do not provide it. They are only doing what they have been told to do.

fwh
you can probably claim the cost of your meal back, but as for no IFE the provision of this is not part of the conditions of carriage or airliens contract, so that is not an issue.
Have contacted Goldfish Travel Services who have requested our complaint in writing so they can pass this on to Freedom Flights. We posted this off yesterday so we'll see what happens.

My complaint is not with Air Malta and we were not the passengers who took it out on the cabin staff. We were actually quite sympathetic with them as they did seem to get in the neck from a lot of the passengers on board and from what they had told us they had also had the same situation occuring on several recent flights. I really felt quite sorry for them, as you say it was not their fault.

My complaint is with the tour operatour who has sold a service that they did not then provide. Which in any other business would be a trades description issue. As consumers we paid for something we did not get.

All we hope to achieve is the price of a meal their and back for all 8 passengers which we feel is only fair and reasonable. I just feel the other items needed mentioning to warn other passengers who may have booked the same flights over the next few months to be aware of the issues that we faced. At least that way they can check the flight times well in advance for any changes and cater for the children if the flight has been altered to Air Malta (flight no beginning with KM) We were lucky our children were old enough to amuse themselves but I assure you their were some very bored and hungary children on that flight.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.