General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Sahara beach in skanes, tunisia. Went there last october, going back on the 19th June.... $ days time!!! :D :D
:P I agree! either sahara beach hotel tunisia or my favourite the kaya belek in turkey!!( here there is everything from an onsite free waterpark to quad bikes/camel rides/theme nights/games machines/pool tables/bouncy castle the list goes on...
we went with thomas cook.....check it out!!
jmiller
I agree the Sahara Beach is great. The swimming pools there are the best I have come across. It is cheaper to book with the hotel direct and organise your own flights. The hotel is 5 minutes from the airport. (no problem with aircraft noise though as the hotel is not on a flight path).

I also loved the Louis Phaethon Hotel in Paphos, Cyprus. Great for all ages and the food is out of this world! You will get the best price for this one with Portland Direct.

Both hotels are in quiet areas but there is plenty to keep you entertained on the complexes.

Yvonne
We went to the Sahara Beach about 6 yrs ago and had a fab time. 2 adults & 1 child (6) cost about £1300 for 2 weeks AI !! I understand that the pools have been updated so that should make it better. We still talk about that hol now because we had such a good time.

Have just arrived back from Side Turkey 2 days ago. Sytayed at the Sunrise Holiday Village - WOW food & drink AI 24hrs a day. Water slides - I can't tell you how good it was - it was a much better standard for food and facilities there - check out the web page http://www.sunrise.com.tr. I certainly wouldn't go with anyone but Thomas Cook/JMC - They were so helpful. This hol cost £3200 for 2 weeks 2 adults, 3 children and 1 infant. We agreed it was a bargain for the fun we had. What an amazing place. It was pure luxury. Desperate to go back!!!! Hope you have a good time wherever you decide to go
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.