Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I would definately recommend the HV, we were there last october and are going back in November this year , there are lots of activities for kids , but the one thing against it is it is not central to most of Sharm ,it's out of the way a bit, but it's still a great place to go
I second the HV. Its probably the best family hotel in Sharm ,with the most activities for children.
Hi try also Park Inn, Coral Sea Resort and Jaz Mirabel. All these as well as HV are in Nabq where you have lots of shops, restaurants including Mc D's, KFC, Burgeking etc for the kiddies. Burgerking ha a childs playpit area inside and Saturdays is kiddies afternoon at La Strada where there is also a small play area. At the new Soho Square there is a small ice skating rink and bowling alley.
We have stayed at CSR its brilliant but think the HV Village will be better for kiddies entertainment :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.