All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
Hi Travelkay :wave

Stayed at the Monika Apts. in May 2002.

Visited the Cristal Park, which is in the middle of the town, opposite a local school.

At the time of our visit, they were refurbishing the roof top swimming pool, so didn't get to see it. Lovely view of the park from the roof terrace. Appeared to be a nice hotel, in a convenient position.

With Amigos (are they now Magic?), you have access to use all of their partner hotels facilities, this includes food and drink - all inclusive. Free transport between the hotels is provided.

This is a great way to get out and about, as a hotel never seems to be far away when you need a cooling drink :glynis

Carol :wink:
Stayed in the cristal park last june and loved it, kids club fantastic, lack of balconies on rooms for 4 only thing stopping us going back. Being able to eat and drink in all the other hotels was excellent. Going to the monika in 3 weeks can't wait, visited it last year and it was great (large balconies as well). Would recommend this chain.
Yes I agree with all of the above, we saved a fortune being a family of 4, it was great being able to go to all the other hotels, but it was a pain not having a balcony, the only thing about the Monika we felt it was too far out. We would often go for a walk along the promenade or in the old town and go into one of the magic hotels for a drink. So yes I would go back to the Cristal Park as it was in the centre of things.
We have reviews of the Cristal Park HERE

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.