General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I think it will vary from hotel to Hotel. :D

when we went to the dom rep, the only time we got fresh juices was at breakfast (freshly squeezed, any concoction) also they were available in some cocktails. To be perfectly honest I didnt ask for fresh juice at any other time but I did not notice others drinking it - hope this helps :D
i don't think that was a silly question this site is fab for answering you worries and concerns, it makes our holiday more enjoable hopefully, knowing that we have most of the answers to those little niggles
hi there ive found that a lot of hotels charge for freshly squeezed juice even if your a.i.
Hi FiSav,

We went to Mexico on an all inclusive package last year (Hotel Bahia Principe Tulum) and they had freshly squeezed fruit juice machines etc around the bars which you could just help yourself to, which was nice and refreshing during the daytime. We definantely didn't have to pay any extras. Im pretty sure that the only thing you had to pay extra for was "top of the range" wine & champagne etc but I could be wrong as we never drink wine anyway. The previous year we went all-inclusive to Cuba (Beaches Varadero) & it was a similar arrangement from what I remember, all fruit juices were included.

Hope you enjoy your holiday x
Been to both Mexico an DR a couple of times and always had fresh juices available.
We stay at the Iberostar Paraiso hotels in Mexico where all kinds of fresh juices are included and available 24 hours. Also branded spirits and champagne are free.

Cazz
Most of the all-inclusives I've been to also have fresh juices.
I stayed in Iberostar Toucan in Mexico and fresh orange juice was freely available also in Breezes Varadero in Cuba.
I've been ti the Dom rep 6 times and Mexico once and have never been charged for fresh fruit juice - I can't imagine you'll have a problem.
we have returned from dom rep a month ago, and breakfast juices were a bit watery but lunch time juices were fab, being made as you stand there, choice of melon, mango, tropical, pineapple and many more -the real thing. All included.
We went to the Luna/Mares in Cuba and had fantastic freshly squeezed fruit juices available all the time, breakfast juice was the best thougg, mango, pineapple, papaya and beautiful smoothies also.....Oh to be back there now :(
Ellie
i just returned from all inc in turkey and you had to pay for orange juice at breakfast.£1.70 ish a glass.rip off or what :shock:
Just got back from Iberostar Tucan in Mexico and all fresh juices were available free of charge plus all other branded drinks. the juices were so fresh that they cut up the fruit and made it while you watched - bananas, water melon, orange, grape, pineapple etc.
Great hotel isn't it fusspot :D
Fantastic hotel Mcbabe even during and after Hurricane Emily. Within a week of the hurricane striking they had everything up and running except for the ballroom.
:lol: just posted this on prievious site europe hasn't got the hang of what A/I means yet charging for fruit juice etc hanging hands out for tips etc you will see the diff in mexico or dom rep they do A/I properly enjoy :wink:
We had fresh fruit juice AI in Mexico if that helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.