Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
romantic meals
10 Posts
oh dear, glad i'm not CB's other half hee hee.

there are a few restraunts right on the beach.

:D
CB can't be a scrooge if he's eating at Mcdonald's, it's probably the dearest meal you will pay for in the resort.

8) The Toonman
there are loads of bars and resteraunts in sunny beach

and i'm sure if you have a good look around i'm sure you will find one that is romantic enough for your nights out

there are loads of people going round selling red roses which is a nice touch as they are only a couple of leva each and are nicley packaged
I'm sure they'll put a table cloth out and a candle for you!
Maybe Ronald McDonald will serenade you both.

Congratulations on the wedding by the way I'm sure you'll have a great honeymoon.

CB
:wink:
By the way Mrs CB is a very happy women - she knew what she was getting when she mariied a Yorkshireman.

AND it was her who started the bloody McDonalds thread in the first place.
I should never have given her my password for this site!!! :roll:
CB Do you think she is trying to tell you something :idea: Maybe Mrs CB is due a romantic night out :wink:
I'm taking her to Bulgaria for two weeks, what more could she want!

Just finishing the packing and then were off to the airport. Hopefully I'll have plenty of good things to report from Golden Sands in a fortnights time.

:P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.