Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Walk to Nessebar - free and approx 1 hour.
Taxi cost us 15 lev.
Boat cost 10 lev.
Bus, I believe cost approx 80 stotinkis (??)

Getting around Sunny Beach - we walked as teenagers wanted to shop, shop, shop!!! Did a different route each day.

You can hire a moped, scooter or bikes.
Also mini train.
Fairly regular buses to Varna, cost last year was 10 Leva each way - given fuel increases since then, probably 15 Leva or so this year.
its a lovely walk down to nessebar from sunny beach took us about an hout and half at a relaxed pace

taxis are cheap enough but agree the price before you get in

golf carts are 30leva for an hour and the electric scooters vary for the length of time required

your rep organises trips out to varna, ours told us the local bus took about 2 and half hours and the last bus returned at 6pm
Thanks Debs, Les, and Baldur that is a great help and pleased to know its safe to walk to Nessebur. Stuart
We went over on the ferry from the central pier 8levs each and walked back.
If you walk back along the beach like we did, you pass through the nudist area.
its a nice walk to nessebar along the beach, but going down the prom way past all the hotels etc is just as nice
fitzy16
Sight seeing then :wink:
went to nessebar last night.bus from near victoria palace every 10 mins.only 60 stinkies each.20lev by taxi.10 lev each by boat :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.