Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
E111
8 Posts
The E111 is not accepted in Bulgaria, as it's not yet part of the EU.

The Dept of Health's advice can be found HERE, but note the comment at the bottom of the page and make sure that you have adequate medical cover under your travel insurance policy:

"Other information:

Recent changes suggest that only a very limited state health care sector (some hospitals only) now exists. Pending further clarification, private medical insurance cover is strongly recommended.
"
thanks for the reply baldur, going to sunny beach sunday can't wait
Have a good holiday, bod - I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself :wink:
Baldur, when do you go back out, I am only 16 days away again, By the way are you stocked up with road signs for your peppers. Tonyt
Hi Tony,

Looking at a week in October to 'winterise' the house, as my next '30 days in 6 months' period begins in mid-September.

I wish they had somewhere like Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwrndrobwyllllantisiliogogogoch in the Dobrich region, think how many peppers I could roast then! :wink:
Hi, are they really serious about the days, as I have said before I know a guy called Bill who stays in Albena 3 weeks end may/beg June and again Late Aug/Sept for 3 weeks this is 6 weeks in 4 months and he has been doing it for years. Tonyt.
As the original question has been answered I will lock this topic as we have also gone off topic now.

(I have placed info about visas on a sticky at the top of the page.)
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.