Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Germany, Benelux and Northern Europe.
Golden Virginia tobacco £2.85/4.40 euros for 50 gr packets, usual cigarette makes £27.50/41.00 euros 200 carton, we buy ours at tobacco alley in Adinkerke but I believe prices in Belgium are regulated so they should be about the same everywhere. Went to Ostend just after Christmas a couple of years ago, had a really lovely time but I'm not sure about Chrismas day and boxing day- sorry
We were in Oostende a couple of weeks ago, there are loads of bars and places to eat and a really nice sandy beach you are also about 15 minutes from Brugge by train which is where we stayed an well worth a visit, try the smoked eel from the fish stall at the harbour in Oostende it is really nice, but beware of seagulls they are the biggest I have ever seen anywhere, would make a more than ample xmas dinner :lol:

Sliema2
Thanks for replys so helpful

Rosie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.