Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
We stayed all inclusive at Hilton in Sharks Bay last month and would definitely recommend, to be honest I can't say there was anything that I wasn't happy with, everyone friendly and the hotel and resort are brill.
JJ2006,If I were you I would go to the local library and look in the travel agents gazettea as the resort of Sharm stretches for about 20 miles from North to South.We stayed in the Conrad which was 30 minutes ride away and there are other hotels further north .Naama bay has lots of hotels but the nearest ones will probably be smaller ones that probably are BB or HB.
Just come back from the Concorde El Salam, it was SO much better than the Hilton Sharks Bay we stayed at 2 years ago. Just make sure you get in the main hotel and not the sports complex.

The majority of guests at the Concorde were Russians, but this didn't put us off the place, we just laughed at them.

It was that good we are seriously considering going back for Easter.

Joe.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.