Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Strongly recommend one of the organised excursions(I found admiral travel to be most reasonable)such as the mediaeval night or pirates adventure.If thats the sort of thing you're looking for then admiral will help you with what's suitable and whats included in the price.They are British run so no communication hiccups.
Hope it helps,
Caroline xx :wink:
Whilst I agree with the show suitable for 4 and 5 year olds I couldnt honestly say it will be a nice meal as very basic food.

Kind Regards
Stewart
Is there a web site for Admiral Travel?

Regards,

Billyboy.
We have a young family of 3 lads aged 7 to 11 and they loved the medievil night was a awsome evening out well worth the time ..
Also we did a show night which i believe was organised by the JML , Thomson & Thomas Cook Reps if your travelling with either of those it was excellent too loads for the kiddies and adults alike real good night out..

If you want any pics PM me and ill post some up on this thread for you ..

Lee & Karen :D
EDIT :-
PS..
The Island tour trip up Tiede and Island tour (you do both all in one day)is really good but is a good journey and too much for young children in my opinion we got through it purely on the help of some lovely OAP's who kept my son in carrier bags as the constant twisting rounds made him really sick :? ..
Lee . .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.