Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Expect the transfer to the airport to be 3 and a half hours with a stop. I think you have plenty time!
Thank you Fiona.
We are off to BKK at the end of february.. 3days in BKK and 7 days in Hua Hin. Staying at Anantara in HH. Our first time to Thailand. Will review hotels and restaurants when we get back for this forum. :D :D
The Anantara is definitely a top hotel! Where are you staying in Bangkok?( By the way you can do the journey from HH to BKK in just under 3 hours but it is good to stop along the way)
Fiona,
We are staying at the Riverside Montien in BKK. Now I know its a bit out of the main centre but they do a free bus to their sister hotel in the town. Also we were attracted to the river views from every room and the fact that it is reported as being 'quieter' than hotels in the city itself.

Pete t
Peter
I'm sure you will love it!
some xfers could only be 2hrs, it all depends if this is part of your package or not
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.