Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
stayed in both these apartments they are not too bad levante lux is the better,

no on a steep hill they are both on the road before cardiac hill so not too bad to get to.
geoff if you know the road that the indoor market is on or for a better postion the hotel nero, they are on the next road up to these.
not a bad walk too get there
Levante Lux Apts are at Calle Estocolmo 44, and Levante Beach Apts at Calle Estocolmo 11. Calle Estocolmo can be found on grid reference N10/N11 of our BENIDORM LEVANTE map.

Both complexes are featured in our reviews section (link in top left and corner) and are part of APARTAMENTOS TURÍSTICOS LEVANTE which belongs to the the GRUPO CENTAURO chain.

David :wave
i would definitely recommend the levantelux. stayed there loads of times , lovely place . my sister stayed at levante beach last year and this year has booked for levantelux after seeing them when we stayed there last year .
Stayed at the levantelux last Aug,really clean and spacious and the hills not that steep
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.