Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Les Dunes Suites are actually on the Levante beach and are supposed to be air conditioned in the summer.
We stayed in the winter and the central heating was wonderful at night time!
Try http://www.lesdunessuites.com (hope this works!)
Kim
Hi Kim,thanks
I have looked at those and they seem really nice but a little on the dear side.They have budgeted for around £650-£700,but i am struggling to find anything decent at this price.I have only paid £980 for a 2 bed 2 bath luxury apt,so i thought it would be easy to find a 1 bed at half the price,how wrong i was.
Many thanks for taking the time to reply,i'll keep looking.
Pat
I have just been offered Coblanca 3 apts at a good price,does any one have any info on these?what kind of kitchen facilities,decent size pool etc.
Pat
What dates are you wanting Pat ?...and for how long ?

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hi Sanji
We are going on 5TH August for 14 nights.I have already booked my apartment,but i am looking for my 2 friends.Have checked dozens and they are all really expensive.They want to stay as close to the beach as possible and most of the decent ones are coming up at over £800 for the 2 of them.I managed to get a good price on a hotel but they need an apartment as they are taking a fair bit of diving equipment.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Pat
Ummm.that's high season
You're looking at £340 to £370 per week for a one bed apartment
less for a studio, but I gather from your other post that a sofa bed is quite unacceptable.

Is that price too much ?

PS: The coblanca pool looks very small from a photo I''ve just seen.

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
They have budgeted around £650 for a 1 bed apt.I have just been quoted for don miguel 1 & 2,but the reviews are not that good.I am waiting on some more quotes,but i think the prices are going to be too dear.
Regards
Pat
sent you a pm

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiii
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.