Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Geovil ... while waiting for some personal feedback from recent holidaymakers, you may find some info on our Levante Beach Apts review page - please click here.

David :wave
Thanks David
But I have seen all those we have been thru a lot of reviews all saying how nice it is but a couple we found mentioned it was on the hill we did not know this before we booked we were trying to book an apartment on the flat as we have stayed at the Tropican Gardens Hotel The Tropicana Apartments and last time The Vacanza all nice places but a number of years ago and could not face that hill again checked the brochure and there is no mention of the apartments being on a hill just hoping someone can give us more positive information as well as what I asked originally.
Thanks Geovil
Hi Geovil

I think the Levante Beach apartments are on the same road as the Hotel Dalamatas just a little bit uphill from the beach. They are not on a steep hill like the Tropicana Gardens or the Vacanza and I wouldn't worry about the location. There was building work going on near to the Levante Lux apartments but those are a distance from the Levante Beach and I can't think where else near there they may be any work going on.

I can't help with the kettles, hairdryers and toasters question as I have never personally stayed here.

Michelle :)
:D Hi we are thinking of booking the Lavante Beach Apartments in Benidorm for Jan next year.There are 5 adults going, we are wondering if a 2 bedroomed apartment will be big enough for all of us. Has anybody stayed in these apartments ie all five adults or will we have to have 2 apartments which will be twice the price allmost. It says that it is for 5 people but are we going to be standing ontop of one another?Please advise. Thank you
Hi Paul
I am going tomorrow for 8 days (lucky me)..I need to check out apartments becuase we are going with a gang in November for a 50th birthday party. I will let you know on my return.
Jacqueline
We have been to these appt for the last 3 years and they are great, never had aproblem, the indoor pool is great no one goes in it the roof opens up in the summer peace it great near all the pups whitehorse great even if yopu have kids great kids play area downstairs have fun this year we have decided to go to sunset2 appt any info on them
Jst to clarify the Levante Beach apartments do not have a covered pool.. this is available opposite at the Levante Club apartments.

A toaster is provided in the apartment but not an electric kettle- you get one to use on the hob. Electric kettles can be hired if required. It is up a small hill but this is rarely a problem.

An excellent, clean, friendly complex.
Well it doesn't look like jackoline is getting back to me anybody else know.
we stayed there 2 years ago we had a double room and a twin room,sleeping area also in the lounge ,good size appartments,pleny room.
hi folks my girl and I are getting married this year and are going to benidorm in april 2007 to levante beach apartments. If anyone has stayed there and has pics of the apartments (we are going self catering) could you email me them to XXXXXX thanks pics of the surrounding area would be cool too. Also as this is our first time abroad what would be good to take such as universal adaptor for electrical stuff travel kettle etc. we will be landing at 11:40am. i have been told there is a local charge at the hotels is this just the security deposit or is it something completley different. I would like to be as prepared as possible for all eventualities so all info is greatfully recieved. 8)
EDIT: E-mail address removed as per our T&Cs. Please use PM facility to make initial contact
David HT Mod
Can anyone tell me if these are the levante club apartments :?
No, these are separate apartments across the road from the Levante Club Apartments. However, they belong to the same Group, and I'm sure the facilities of both can be used by any residents.
Wendy
can any one help with the email address for the levante beach apartments
Hi Michelle ... I only have the group website and email address:

http://www.apartamentosturisticoslevante.com

reservas@hlc.grupo-centauro.com

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.