Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Singapore airlines fly via Singapore.
If they like Malaysia Airlines they can fly via Amsterdam -KLM obviously for the first part.( Expedia will book this for you)
Cathay Pacific will do as well but with two stops- London and HK.
Try Expedia- I put in dates in May just to get the options and they came out with a great price for Singapore Airlines- £497.
Malaysian Airlines still fly to Penang they have only stopped the twice weekly non stop flights so it will require a change at KLIA.

Looking at the MAS timetable it looks like if you book from Manchester they fly you to London first to join the LHR flight.
:D hiya caz and dave im going to kuala lumpur and penang at xmas and im flying with qatar airways from manchester staying there for 3 days then on to penang hope this helps maggieomx :D
Maggie who did you book through?
Carolyn :)
I flew Singapore Airways last year. Found the service excellent . The planes are smaller than Malaysia Airways but service was equally good.This year flying with Emirates from Birmingham via Dubai- got a good deal. I booked through Voyana- great price for holiday.
:D sorry for not replying sooner :oops: i booked with, dial a flight,on the internet maggieomx :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.