Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
'gypsy show'
7 Posts
Hi Samantha,

Khan's Tent is at the top of the hill overlooking the Northern end of Sunny Beach - sounds as though you may be describing Yuzhni Noshti?

Baldur
thanks. we did have a great night have read that khans tent seems the same sort of thing. we are going to the meridien this year is that the main end or is that further up? we only ventured as far as the hotel fenix last year.
Hi Samantha,

See this map the Meridian is numbered '44' and is in the Southern part of Sunny Beach.

As you will see, the greater part of the resort is North of the Fenix (number '58' on the map).

Khan's Tent is not shown on the map, but is located farther up the hill towards the direction of Varna, beyond restaurant number '191' Vyaturna Melnitsa (Windmill) at the right hand side of the map.

Baldur
thanks you are a great help. there was us thinking we were in the main part there was loads to do! will be verturing further this year, cant wait! if you have any adivse for nervous flyer please see my other post! many thanks :D :D
Hi Samantha, I think the place you're refering to was the " gypsy camp". Very similar to Khans Tent, but in my opinion not as good . It was situated just down past the Red Lion on the main thru' road.
I am not sure if it is still there as so many hotels have sprung up in the past couple of years.
Another place to try is the Briz Village right on the sea front. You can eat or just drink there and there is a free floorshow showing Bulgarian singing,dancing and best of all a Firewalking act. This is in the main area of Sunny Beach not far from the Chaika Beach Hotel.

8) The Toonman
You will not be dissappionted with this hotel. It's the best 3 - 4* i have ever stayed in.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.