Disabled Person Holiday Discussions

Are you disabled or know someone who is? What are your experiences of hotels and resorts as a disabled person?
Hi try 'Can Be Done' holidays for the disabled. we got a brochure from a travel agent but they are on line as well Pam
Hi wn5, you don`t say where it is you want to go. You could start by going to http://www.accessibletravel.co.uk and see if the area you are interested in is on their list. All the hotels they use have some accessible rooms and are wheelchair friendly around the hotels
You will also find some helpful info HERE

Kath HT Admin
thanks to you all for your help/advice. I stopped at the Balmoral hotel in Benalmadena last year and would like to go back to Benamadena but in a differant hotel. i have heard differant stories about differant hotels being suitable but when i have contacted them they are not suitable. I have heard the Rivieria and the H10 Palmasol are suitable but have not spoke to anyone who has stopped there.
I havn`t any information on the hotels you mention but I have managed to find The Hotel Alay. It`s a 4* hotel with rooms adapted for disabled guests. the web address is http://www.hotelalay.com
thanks for that jax. i didn't no the Alay had disabled rooms as every time i have contacted them they have never replied. i will see if i can get in touch with them. Thanks
Thats OK. The only thing is, my info comes from Holidaycare and its a couple of years old. the hotels phone number is 00 34 952 441440
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.