Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi trinity576,

Things in Sunny Beach tend to start winding down from mid-September, as the season begins to draw towards its end. The Action Aquapark closes on 10th September and by mid-October most traders will be likely to be closing or closed, as the tour operators' clients go home.

The weather can be changeable as late as October and, at best, is likely to be cool in the evenings.

Balkan Holidays have their last flight back to the UK scheduled for 15th October, having 'stretched' the season from May to October.

If at all possible, I would suggest trying to bring your holiday forward by a few weeks.

Baldur
Baldur thankyou for you help unfortunatly we cannot bring our holiday forward due to other commitments :? we will have to see if we go or not to bulgaria this year now if not we will definatly be going next year :)
I would second what Baldur says, from the feedback we get here. If you only have October, and you are going for a beach holiday, I would look elsewhere and leave Bulgaria until you go earlier in the year. I know that is not what you want to hear- sorry!
thanx for all your help i have spent hours sat in front of my computer and havent got a clue where we are going to go now :cry: if anyone has any suggestion please let me know. we have to go on the 6th october and only have one week its not as easy as u think lol
oh dear! I would suggest you ask here as I am sure you will get lots of help. Just say what it is you want from your holiday. I'm sure you'll find somewhere great!
Apparently Tennerife is supposed to be hot in October and also early May. Friends of ours came back last week and they were really brown. One of them doesn't even like sunbathing. She caught her colour through walking. They stayed self catering between Los Christianos and playa de las americas. They had a great holiday and even had a heated pool.
thanx shirley thats definatly worth looking at as were still not sure where were headed yet
HI trinity
try kassiopi in Corfu .. it is lovely , we go every year ,You will not be dissapointed
kathyx
As trinity has now posted here I am going to lock this topic. Feel free to suggest destinations for her in her new thread though!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.