Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
I would highly reccomend 2 things :

1/ A painting in either oil or pastel from a photograph, they are well worth the money. I took a photo of my grandaughter last year and one of the street artists did a fantastic painting of her. Dont know the prices this year but I paid 100 levs , worth every penny.

2/ If you wear glasses, either take your prescription with you or get your eyes tested there. The glasses are a third of the price that you`d pay in the uk.
MY husband and i have been getting our spectacles for years now in Bulgaria ,recently i was with my daughter as she had to get new specks and i asked the optician to have a look at mine and explained i bought them in Bulgaria every year .He told me i had the top of the range lenses for this country It would cost me over £300 for them here but cost me £138 over there June
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.