Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
not too sure but I would doubt it .......I saw an Irish pub in Varna this year but I don't know how Irish it was :D

by the way did you hubby enjoy todays score I certainly did lol

hope you have a great holiday :D
Not any Rangers Pubs in Sunny Beach as far as I am aware. Not too put your husband off but many of the locals are Celtic minded due to Stilian Petrov and there are many dodgy foreign looking people trying to get you into their bars wearing non-authentic Celtic tops and having Celtic tops and flags hung on their bar ceilings. Still as per any holiday place you get many folk wearing both Celtic and Rangers tops so he will not be short of tribal companionship on holiday.

Cheers
The locals support what ever team you are wearing one year one guy said a Hail mary to me to get me in his bar, I then heard him singing the first line of the sash to a guy wearing a Rangers top .hilarious :D
im told there is a bar in sunny beach called evos bar and apparentely evo is a fanatic rangers supporter going for my first time in a few weeks time so i cant confirm this. maybe someone who has already been there can confirm this.
Hi There

Me and my partner are going to SB from 4th-18th September and we are both mad Rangers fans - If you fancy meeting up for the games that are on while we are away just send a post and we can arrange.

Cheers

Stevie and Louise
Hi All.

Just read the post about Rangers bars, in sunny beach the closest thing you used to have was a rangers restraunt in Nessebar but this year they have got rid of the tartyan for some strange reason, but if you want to watch the matches while you are out there then visit Malinas bar in the street beside the Mercury hotel and if you want to find out if there is any other rangers bars talk to Nicky at the football shop just along from the Mercury he is a die hard Rangers fan . he would be very pleased to meet another one as h3e has many many friends who are die hards and take him gifts every year
just back from sunny beach go to eveo's bar situated in the mena palace he is a daft rangers fan he is a great guy remember to take him a daily record and a few cans of iron brew :lol: he will love you . ask him anything to do with rangers he will tell you anything you want to know (if you meet him say hello from andy , becky , allison and stevie )
Hi there,

You will be able to watch Rangers games in the central bar, next to first investment bank. They show them via sky sports and Dido will quite happily turn off the music when a game is on.

We were in sept last year and he was very happy to do this.

Could hardly get in this yr cos the place was full of english fans watching the world cup :lol: - for a while anyway - :lol: .

Avie
(Die-hard Rangers Fan)

xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.