Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Sunny Day Hotel
4 Posts
Hi Malo,

Sunny Day (Slanchev Den) is a resort, rather than a hotel - it is virtually a Northern extension of Sveti Konstantin i Elena resort, it comprises four hotels, the 5* Palace, 4* Marina, 3* Mirage & 2* Veronica, see HERE.

Baldur
Hi Malo,

The question to be asked is which resort?

In Sunny Beach there is the Hotel & Apartments Sunny Day (Hotel), according to the Balkan Holidays brochure HERE.

Otherwise Baldur is quite correct and I know the Sunny Day Resort just north of St Konstantin & St Elena well, see HERE and HERE

The Hotels Marina & Palace used to be in the Balkan Holidays brochure I seem to remember, but not any more. They are in a somewhat isolated position.

I get a feeling of deja vu. Have you asked this question on another forum recently, please?

Peter
If it is the Sunny Day Hotel & Apartments in Sunny Beach, to which Peter refers above, it is in Sector 'F' of THIS MAP, near the Ivana Palace.

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.