Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
When were you last there? There has been a lot of development around filling station and bus stop over the last year or so.

Patka
last june . you have the new apartments then 2 shops a couple of market stalls and then the cafe . it has 4 large bench tables under cover and then more inside :D
Fav eating place in St Konstantine is the Black Pearl restuarant behind el diablo discoteque, great food, views & staff
is that the one that over looks the beach . been past many times but have not been in . :D
Yes Bill that's the one Nataly,Vasco & Pato run it .

Great food,service & views.
:D [/img]
OK, long time since I posted on this forum and I'm likely to base vists around the Bourgas region now as my family have bought apartments in Ravda down south.

In 2005 when we visited we were based between Varna and St Kos. The cafe that we constantly visited in St Kos was on the market run that started from the car park near the beach and ran towards the little bridge (memory isn't helping here). There is a cafe on the left about half way down. We remember the owners name was Blaved, he was short and stocky and spoke like Arnold Schwarzenegger, so we nicknamed him Arnie (great imagination eh?). He seems abrupt at first but once you get to know him he was up for a laugh. We had some good food there, and certainly the best Kavarna. Ring bells with anyone?

Yep, ate at Black Pearl when we were there in 2005 as well, lovely food.

Back in Ravda first week July, sending kids amd grand children across mid June for their first serious hols in seven years (raising kids you see).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.