General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Derwentrocker wrote:
I popped on my card £250 last night and they gave me an extra 40 euro with it. The more you add, the more extra they give you. If you are interested in getting of these free cards, do it via the money saving expert, they waive the £9.95 fee

They dont add extra the more you add to your card, £250 transfered at 1.16 gives you 290 euro
I have an Anywhere card from this company and am of the opinion that it costs 1.5% to withdraw money abroad.I did not know that there is a minimum amount that they charge.
On my euro card it charges £1.50 for every transaction abroad. Therefore in our case better to withdraw more so not having a load of £1.50 charges.
I use a Caxton fx card and there are NO charges for using it to withdraw money -
http://www.caxtonfxcard.com/

Oh and it's free :tup
Yeah i looked at those Graham, there was a reason why i didnt proceed, maybe a better euro rate, cannot remember, but one question can you use it here in the UK for purchases etc and getting money out?
can you use it here in the UK for purchases etc and getting money out?

Yes it works here in the UK :tup
Not a good start, activated my card and received via automated voice my pin number, went to change it today and it said contact the issuer, so written them an email as no telephone number.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.