Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
OMG Miss funky, they used to be the pitts. Hopefully with new owners they should be alot better.
haha i know so i noticed once i had already booked it i found out its previous name and the reviews were terrible but aparently the new owers have done it all up nice.. any idea where about it is though hun? old village? centre? x
Its in the old village near Richards Place, which I think is now called Deja Vu. The aprtments certainly look much better,well they did last year, compared to the Onat apartments

stewart
Never mind Miss Funky, your out or asleep most of the time, you wont notice :que
Your Nan xx
They are next door to the Liverpool Chippy at the back of Icmeler. They are on the end of a row of shops and the pool looked nice. We were staying at the PInewood and if we went on a Thompson trip you had to pick it up outside these apartments. We were there last week June and First in July last year but we never saw anybody in there. The reviews on here are quite old and maybe all has changed.
If not shop around it is quite cheap to get another apartment while you are there.
Margaret
hahaha hi nan!!! :cheers and i dont sleep of a day i'll have you know i just recover with my eyes closed :sun2

xx
has anyone stayed at these apartments this year as need feedback to see what they like having been ex onat with not so good reveiws
many thanks
hey we're staying there in july, a friend in icmemer went to see what they are like this year and said they look very nice. they have been taken over by new owners afew years ago and everything has changed :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.