Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
PRICE DROP
6 Posts
RCI and Celebrity are the best lines for this, and absolutely do honour price drops. The onus though is on yourself to see the drops, and contact your TA. Make sure that you lock in at every price drop you see, as prices can go up again! Good luck, and I hope the price does indeed continue to drop.
Yes they will honour price drops as long as your TA is prepared to do it for you. If you book with a TA X or RCCI will not entertain dealing with you directly.
Booked last week for Solstice and there is a price drop on all Balcony rooms and my friend June will benefit from this. Just waiting on the revised invoice from X. Drop of £140 No drop for me but I got an over 55 discount which was there when I booked. This has now gone and its back to the origional price for everyone. Gained £230 from the offer.
I usually check every few days just to see and yes as Graham says you need to moniter this yourself.
Any resistance from your TA just keep hammering away at it and they will be forced to sort it out for you.

Good luck

Sue
Actual price drop of £149 now confirmed on the Celebrity Solstice grade 2A balcony price. Celebrity did not charge an ADMIN fee as this was the first change but state that any further change could see an admin fee of £35 or £75 depending on the change.

Sue
Thanks!! Yes we all have got our price drop ( 160 pounds ) pre cabin no admin charge from T/A

6 happy cruisers :wave:
Good stuff, and maybe even happier if it drops again before final payment! ;) :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.