Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
price hike
3 Posts
Tour operators do this all the time :tut

The price at the start of the week is lower than that at the end of the week and weekends, more people want to book a holiday at that time after perhaps a hard week at work.
The same happens on public holidays when more people have time to look and book a holiday.
Even the weather and time of year has an influence on the price, if you have a wet summer here more people decide they want to go abroad the following year and this puts the price up as there is a high demand for the holidays, prices even go up when the clocks change and you start having darker nights.

Not daft these tour operators you know :)

If you continue you checking the price you will see that it changes up & down.

A tip for everybody who uses the internet to check prices & book either holidays or flights etc, if you don't book on your FIRST visit to the website of the particular company, CLEAR the cookies in your internet options before you go back to book as you will probably find that if you don't the price will be much higher than your first visit :wink:
Anyway have a nice time at the San Miguel it is brilliant.
Know it's good, went this year, hence pressure to return, prefer to try somewhere dif myself, paying £400 less than last year.:lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.