Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
From £226 to over £1000 to £399 for each ticket in a short period of time. Sounds to me that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

May I suggest you call them back and request to speak to a manager and ask him/her what is going on.

Mark :)
Perhaps you should contact Ros Fernihough, a travel solicitor who advises members of this forum. She doesn't read the posts so you need to contact her and explain the problem. The number is given as a sticky on the top of this page.

You might also like to have a chat to your local Trading Standards Office if TC don't offer a plausible explanation.
Where are you flying from? Have you compared the prices to those direct from TCs website? Could it be the agents getting it wrong?
You have booked a flight(s) at a price of £226 per person.

The agency has now informed you that the price is incorrect and should be more expensive.

If there was a genuine mistake then they are within their rights to decline to supply at that price.

Accordingly they should refund you what you have paid.

Read the T&Cs it will be in there somewhere. You will not succeed in trying to force them to supply at the original price

Accordingly they should refund you what you have paid.

They cannot hold you to the booking and demand additional monies.

I agree regarding contacting trading standards.

fwh
Just answered my own question!!! Is that week a half term? because the price the week before is only £206 as opposed to £1026!! Seems like an unbelievable difference but as a non-parent I have never been in a situation to compare.

Suzy
If you feel that the "mistake" is a deliberate attempt to mislead then you can complain here

http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/

fwh
Thanks for the help I have contacted Ros Fernihough and she has pretty well confirmed your opinions yes it is half term week and my wife is a teacher so no choice but to go that week.
Where can/are you flying from??
Even at £399, it seems high just to fly to Austria.

Have look here, a flight checker and see what you can get;

http://flightchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/

Obviously Feb. 14th is a very special day - it's my birthday. :rofl

Good luck,

Robby :wink:
http://www.easyjet.com do Bristol to Innsbruck on 15th-23rd Feb @ £175 per person or from Liverpool on 14th-22nd Feb @ £68 per person
Where exactly are you heading for? You may be better off using Zurich or Munich where the prices are more stable.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.