Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Is that price a total price including flights and transfers etc. I have found a three star hotel in Santa Ponsa for £344 AI for two people for 1 week although the holiday must be completed by the 30th of June. A week starting on the 28th June jumps to £544. This is just for the hotel, flights etc are extra.

It seems that you might be tied to those dates and hotel in which case I can see the Condes de Alcudia for £600 starting on 28th June again excluding flights etc.
hi, yes that is the total cost of the holiday, excluding insurance with insurance it is £935, we are stuck to those dates too cant change it for work already changed it to that that week and because we want to go with fiances parents and this is when they are going.
weve booked this now, i think it is an ok price, at least the other all inclusives ive looked at for that area and date have been starting from £1100 and something for a package and the self catering have been min of 700 but you then need spends which would be at least 700 pounds maybe abit more for getting food in the room and to allow for the poor exchange rate. we are also going with family so that means buying in rounds usually and possibly trips we might not nessarcerly do if we were on our own so more for that.
plus with all inclusive we can eat and drink what we want! without worry about money, just hope the food and drink are good. so it will prob work out abit cheaper £100 or so cheaper or about the same, we may not even spend all the money we do take with us, but its there for a couple of meals/drinks out and any trips and prezzies.
where is the best place to look for hols to this area as only used to booking holds to turkey or mainland spain. We would be flying from glasgow/edinburgh 3 adults possibly, 1 adult is just 16 yrs

Thanks in advance
hi, this is the first time for me for majorca too, we booked our holiday through hays travel theyve got an online site but we booked it over the phone, the first we have ever done this! we always go to a high street travel agents normally, but my fiances parents always use them and they go away 3-4 times a year and long haul too and they have never had any problems (touch wood!). although there was a bit of confusion over the hotel this time as there are 2 hotels with very simlar names and they thought theyed booked one and the women had booked the other, so that was a little disapointing as the one that were going to isnt as good as the other one but having said that the other one would be more expensive so....

maybe someone eles can help
i've just booked a holiday for 2, 3* all inclusive end of june / mid july for £390 each with return flights and return coach transfers from the resort
linzi_lou

If you want really good A/I go to the 5* A/I around the antalya area in turkey, Branded spirits, a la carte restaurants included in the price, some have free room service. Belek a man made resort has some of the best hotels like the susesi delux and the cornelia delux which has free room service, side a traditional resort with a lovely sandy beach beach, hotels, hemera resort and spa, melas resort but there are loads, the polama persissia has become a thomas cook branded hotel and does not have international branded spirits, royal dragon colakli what has its own water park and mini funefare. You can find video's for must of the hotels on utube. Lara beach a manmade resort with no real resort centre but loads of luxury 5* A/I.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.