General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
My daughter and her boyfriend went to Kardamena in Kos last year all inclusive at the Sovereign hotel and ejoyed it. Wasn't in the heart of the town but you could walk in a get taxi back. They also had a day trip to Turkey while they there.
We have reviews for the Sovereign Hotel HERE :wink:

Pippy :D
Tunisia and Morocco are cheap.
:wave LouiseM

How about Turkey Olu Deniz, hotel Belcekiz beach. All inclusive, resort not too big but close to Hisanarou for more night life if need be.

Scenery there is fantastic. Surrounded by Babadag mountain and a beautiful lagoon area. Hotel faces the beach, superb place give it a try.

:gluck

Kazee
Louise M

I would agree with Kazee that Olu Deniz and that part of Turkey is beautiful.
We stayed further up the coast at Club Letoonia at Fethyie which was an excellent AI resort. You can make the holiday as busy or as relaxing as you like. If you are not tied to school hols you should get a very good deal.

Becky67
I am reluctant to recommend this place. The Green Abacus in Marmaris Turkey (Goldtrail). My daughter and I went AI in October. It was cheap (165 per week) but you get what you pay for though and although it wasnt our cup of tea many people, young families and young couples seemed to love it and go back more than once a year. The rooms are pretty basic, but the shower was brilliant. It was a bit noisy at night and the food could have been better, there is a fridge in the room too. The location was away from the town so was in a quiet area with shops and lovely restaurants at the end of the street. Entertainment in the evening with bingo, karaoke, belly dancing, break dancing etc. We used to get the little bus into Icmeler (laid on by the hotel) and stay there until about 5.00 p.m. which has a much nicer beach. Youngsters seem to like Marmaris nightlife. The boat trips are worth it at 8 Euros each including lunch. It did seem very popular with some people but as I mentioned it wasnt our cup of tea. I wouldnt go AI in Turkey again as the restaurants are so cheap and what you spend on AI you would probably spend less eating out (apart from the alocohol).

We had friends stay in Belek in Turkey AI and loved it as they had a number of different types of restaurants, the pools were lovely and near the beach and the accommodation was very good. They loved it so much they are going back again this year.
Hi

I went to Belek AI last June with my family (6 adults & 3 children, ages 13, 14 & 1) and my husband and I are returning on our own with our 2 year old in Aug this year. My Mum and Dad are flying out on Sunday. We stayed at thr Sun Zepnep hotel and as it was so good this is why we booked again. I wouln't howvever recoomend Belek if you want nightlife etc. The hotel we stayed in had everything you needed and was situated on thr beach, (this hotel was very family orientated and was great for young children) very peaceful but with lots to do if you want.

Nat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.