Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Gumbet would probably be what you are looking for, it isn't a big resort but very lively with lots of bars, restaurants and shops. You have find really lively spots and quiet parts too. It is also just 10 minutes away from Bodrum, with even more bars, restaurants and shops.
I think Olu Deniz is a great place for young couples. Plenty of night life but beautiful and romantic too. You have to go.
Ä° have to agree with Kedi, Gumbet sounds perfect for you. Ä° live there for six months of every year and love the place. Ä°t's a very friendly place with loads of different bars to choose from, a couple of clubs, great restaurants, watersports, shopping - the list goes on.

Also you haven't got a long transfer time from the airport (only 40 km) and you've got the peninsula to explore (easily done by dolmus) if you want a change of scene.

Jak xx
You don't say how old you are but you do mention you are a young couple. We have been to several places in Turkey,I have asked my daughter which resort she would choose to holiday in with her boyfriend( 20 & 22) and she said Gumbet would be her preference.Hope this helps.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.