Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
It would appear that not many of our members holiday in Callao Salvaje to shed some light on the price of drinks. Perhaps they are not to keen to tell you how dear it is. :cry: :)
We have bought an appartment there and going out on 10th June so will get back to you on that one... which bar in particular are you talking about..
Hi,

Was in a bar called Crackers in Calleo couple of weeks ago, glass of wine was €2.50, which I thought was good. I think vodka and red bull is expensive everywhere, red bull probably more expensive than the vodka :roll:
I have worked in a Callio Hotel complex for the last two years and often frequent the local bars for lunch / dinner after work. Beckhams charges:- vod red bull 2 for €5 (not that I'd touch that myself) and €2 for a pint. Same dfor a glass of wine. Most other bars will be similar.

However bare in mind that there are not the same density of bars in Calio as there is in LC ot LA and therefore not as much competition to drive down prices to the same extent I can get a pint of Dorada for 1€ in Torviscas!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.