Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Large beer in bottle 5-6 Lira
5 courses at mayfair restaurant 17.50 lira(23.50 for steak) few others the same
Captain bullshits boat trip,collect from hotel taken to icemeler to bullshits restaurant free english breakfast,dinner on boat £12
Thanks Gunny will pass that on to sister-in-law. We know the mayfair well we get on great with the family that run it , is captain bullshits an all day boat trip ? i have heard they dont do all inclusive anymore.
No all inclusive anymore,the trips 10-5
be aware mayfair have moved to other side of road closer to point centre now.
Sorry to interupt your conversation. Where is the best place to book trips in Marmaris? We are staying at the Hibiscus Gardens this year and some advice would be great. Thanks
Linda

If you leave Hibiscus Gardens by the front door, turn right and right again and go down the small road at the side onto the main road and turn left. (possibly a side exit ?) About 400 mts on your left (past chinese restaurant etc) you will find A&S Travel. They will have everything you need including a good exchange rate if you want to change money.

Wilson ;)
That is fantastic will look on Google Earth to see if I can see it. Thanks.
Mega Diana boat in Marmaris is still All Inclusive - £20 each (had message from Claire off the boat on Facebook last week)
Thanks Alizda will look out for that if its not too busy . can you take your own drinks on the none all inclusive boat trips . even if its soft drinks
not sure - not wanting to be rude but why would you want to when its AI - they have soft drinks and water on waiter service ;) x
boroboy1950 asked if he could take soft drinks on the non all inc boats ;) There are still non all inc boat trips in Marmaris,they cost about £9,but drinks on board are expensive,and no your not allowed to take your own,even water. :( Mega Diana is a great boat price includes toastie for breakfast and chicken lunch,and all drinks served to you,including bottled Tuborg beer. :wave:
:whoops sorry - didn't read it properly! haven't been blonde for a while now but still act it :rofl x
thanks for that crispy just thought maybe a soft drink. but will look out for mega diana i have read on other sites you have to que to get on the all inclusive trips .so thought just go on whatever i can get on . will maybe just have drinks when we stop off if prices are expensive .we all misread at times alizda i do it myself sometimes
I was told that most of them dont stop at Turunc now,or if they do its only for about half an hour so that they can keep you on board to spend on drinks.We decided to go on Mega Diana because of this,we had 1 and half hours in Turunc,and you can still have soft drinks while they are moored there. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.