Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi I am hoping to renew my wedding vows in May 2016, but my travel agent wont do it, they will only organise a wedding!! (which my daughter is doing on the same day!) can anyone recommend someone who can renew my vows please! im staying in the Sarigerme holiday village on the 15 May 2016 thanks in advance
ladyluck,

Welcome onboard :tup
You might find what you're look for on this topic; Getting Married in Turkey questions, answers, advise etc.

Darren
My friend has just come back from her second visit this year and said the prices seem the same as last year because of the good exchange rate.
They stay inthe Amulantan area and there are loads of restaurants and bars here so prices are reasonable.
They stay in apartments and eat out at differnt restaurants which are still good value for money.
They only difference they noticed this year was there wasnt so much entertainment in the bars as the Major has stopped it in many places.
yes jay trip it was like that last time we went in 2012 we stayed 3 weeks had a great holiday and ate out. we were just wondering about costs for our stay next august as doing 3 weeks . thinking of budget how much extra due to price rises .
Marmaris prices are still very reasonable.
Typically beer is around 8 lira- 9 lira a 3 course chicken meal is arond 18-22 lira a steak meal around 28-32 lira
pizza around 12-15 lira, spirit and mixer, 10-12 lira
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.