Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
last sept we stayed at the Anastasia in pernera, we didnt do many watersports but did go on a banana boat and that was 5 cyp i think? there was always loads of people out on the water, either jet ski-ing or paragliding etc so i dont think it is over priced.We went all inclusive but ate out twice at the blue spice bar/restaurant across the road from our hotel, it was lovely and not expensive, i would say on par with UK restaurant prices..about £35 for 2 main meals and a bottle of wine.

have a good time
Amy -Slighty OT to question asked but I am going to Anastasia Beach Hotel this year, could you tell me what the food is like?

Hi,
We stayed for a fortnight at the anastasia & the food was always hot and plentiful. They had a different theme night for the 1st 7 nights which was repeated the second week.We couldnt fault anything, and i didnt hear of any complaints from any other guests while we were there either. However when i got back to the UK i read some reports from people who had been there 2 weeks after us and they were complaining of tummy aches and complained about the food so i dont know what to make of that, maybe they were just fussy? No one was ill when we were there, there was loads of choice, it was always re filled when it started to get a bit empty. Lots of choice for starters mains and desserts. We had an excellent holiday and i am so jealous of anyone returning!! Hope you have a good time!!!

Amy
Thank you for the information, sounds good to me. We are not going until 1st October so still got ages to go but already really looking forward to it :D
Lea x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.