Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Prince Park
7 Posts
Haven't stayed there, so can't help with the hotel at all, but it is quite close to our apartment. Just a little way down the Primavera there is a little bar attached to an apartment block that is quite pleasant. Sorry can't remember the name.

Hopefully someone else will know, and I will walk by later this week and have a look myself.
Thanks Pebbles, enjoy your stay in Benidorm
We have been to Benidorm many times but always stayed in the Levante area . We have just booked a late deal staying in the Princes Park hotel as it was such a good price so would like to know any 'gems' in the old town for a change. Anyone help?
Thanks in advance.
:cheers
When do you go ? We stayed last August at the Princes park and have booked again for Christmas.We enjoyed it has we could always get a sunbed as the guests didn`t leave towels on them. Food was good. Not many english guests staying there but that didn`t bother us. Ask for a room overlooking the park the view is fabulous.

If you like Chinese the one behind Dove Parc is very nice. Tapas alley is a great way to spend a few hours drinking and eating. There is a bar not far from the chruch and the views of Levante from it are spectacular. Coach and Horses at the begining of Poniente is a nice bar with a terrace overlooking the sea.

It`s only a 10 min walk to the train station from the hotel and there are lots of places to visit in the surrounding area. Altea, Villjoisa, Calpe, Alicante, Denia.
While you wait for further feedback, our Prince Park review page may provide some useful info about the hotel and surrounding area.

We also have several individual topics about the Old Town, which you can access via Search.

David :wave
Thankyou for replies. We are flying out Wednesday morning 8th July from Manchester and are looking forward to it. We have wandered around the old town in the day before so it will be a nice change to try it in the evening and as we are full board a 15 min walk to anywhere will help keep off the calories!! The fact that it is not totally 'english' does not put us off at all - afterall, we shall be in Spain!! As long as the sun keeps shining we shall be fine. :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.