Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Princesa Yaiza
6 Posts
A pretty posh hotel! :tup

It's right on the front with an exit right on to the prom that is about 200 yards from the nearest restaurant.

I'd say 50e - 70e for a meal for 3 including drinks, depending on where you go and what you have.

My favourite restaurant in PB is the Tipico Canario on the front, which is one of the nearest restaurants to the Princesa Yaiza.
If you walk down onto the prom behind the hotel, you can either turn left towards the Rubicon Marina or turn right and walk into
Playa Blanca. Neither is going to take long and you will have nice views while you stroll along the prom. Both directions have
plenty of places to eat/drink... Enjoy your visit.

cheers
Keith
How I envy you! We have looked around the hotel and we were VERY impressed - I am sure you will be too!
Position is fab. IMO one of the best hotels I have seen in the Canaries.
Enjoy!
thanks very much for all the info that you have given us , we can't wait till we get there even more now , cheers again .
Hi,
The Princessa Yaiza is a great hotel that seems excellent for kids. It is also a nice place to stay for older people too - we are grandparents! The entertainment is limited. :cheers The food is excellent albeit the hotel restaurants are rather expensive. In our view most of the restaurants in Playa Blanca and the Rubicon Marina are of dubious quality. By far the best in PB is the Romantica Grill, which is only 10 mins walk from the hotel and opens at 1730. As far as the rooms are concerned we have had different ones over the years, all of which have been excellent. Have a good stay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.