Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi Jacqui.

Try clicking on my link to the Gunes Hotel, family Run, nice and clean been staying here for years, apartments and transfer no problem.

Hi again, just tried the link myself, apparently not working, look at the hotel reviews and if you are interested i'll be happy to furnish you with more details.

:wink: Kev :wink:
Hi Kev, I have read the reviews and they are good. Would you please let me have a few more details? I have tried to find the website with no luck. Is it just a hotel or do they have apartments and would they collect from the airport? Also any idea on prices? Many thanks Jacqui
hi ive booked a 3 bedroom appartment on a nice complex privately i found it in holiday lettings the price is £500 for 2 weeks ive got the address if your interested.
Thanks for the replies I have now found an apartment that was reccomended and it seems great. 400 for two weeks 2bed,2bathrooms and they are in lovely place.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.